LOS ANGELES -- Which designer had the most talked-about look on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards? If you were paying attention to Twitter during the show's initial broadcast it was Valentino, hands down.
Here are the five designers that caught the most attention on Twitter during Sunday's show:
1) Pop star Katy Perry arrived in a sheer gown adorned with music notes. The dress designed by Valentino generated thousands of messages on Twitter.
Mtv.com reports the music notes on the gown come from La Traviata, a Giuseppe Verdi opera.
Katy Perry's Valentino gown on the #ERedCarpet on the #Grammys! ? pic.twitter.com/1hAON7YUAi E! Online (@eonline) January 27, 2014
2) Gucci had the next most talked-about red carpet looks on Twitter, with Taylor Swift sporting a gold gown and Ed Sheeran in a Gucci suit.
This @gucci on Taylor Swift is just so good. #GRAMMYs pic.twitter.com/Gdu7Vyi1IH Fashionista.com (@Fashionista_com) January 27, 2014
Best new artist nominee Ed Sheeran paired his Gucci suit with his grandfather's tie. Cute. #GRAMMYs pic.twitter.com/rAXKzogkPL USA TODAY Style (@usatodaystyle) January 27, 2014
3) Madonna and her son were both decked out in Ralph Lauren tuxedos as they arrived at Staples Center.
Music and fashion icon @Madonna, along with her son David, chose Ralph Lauren tuxedos for the 56th Annual #Grammys pic.twitter.com/WaaaD0RXqp Ralph Lauren (@RalphLauren) January 27, 2014
4) Emilio Pucci, worn by Ciara.
.@IAMFASHlON Ciara (@ciara) in Emilio Pucci (@EmilioPucci) dress #GRAMMYs pic.twitter.com/V6FNG8Cxgx What Do I Wear (@WhatDoIWearco) January 27, 2014
5) Armani, worn by Robin Thicke and Alicia Keys.
Record Of The Year nominee @robinthicke just stepped onto the red carpet. #GRAMMYs pic.twitter.com/ERUbZ0ZMhm The GRAMMYs (@TheGRAMMYs) January 27, 2014
#Grammys royalty @aliciakeys looks the part in a custom blue @armani Prive gown! http://t.co/LUuvJGwzIT pic.twitter.com/MXC5dDLg5y ET Canada (@ETCanada) January 27, 2014
Which looks did you like best? Check out more photos in our Grammy Awards Red Carpet gallery and let us know in the comments section below.